Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Story Behind the Play

s I have said before Julius Caesar is quite a tragic play. So I decided, why not tell the whole story. So basically Julius Caesar inspires jealousy in his presence againts the other senators. They conspire in a plot to kill him and succeeded, and so they made a run for it. Then the followers of Caesar went after them and in the end the conspirators died. And Brutus becomes the tragic hero of the play. So that is a basic overview of the whole story, a very basic one.


Now onto more pictures, these few pictures are more polished versions taken from our latest rehearsals. I'm quite proud with my class, we managed to get through this together, and overcame many challenges and in the end we got closer together. So here are the last few pictures of the play.

No comments:

Post a Comment